On Tour - Vietnam Tunnel Rats and Sappers' Tour 15 August 2016
A great day, our photos show (L-R, T-B):
1. Our fantastic guide Tam briefing us about the Cao Dai religion inside the Temple
2. The boat trip to the Delta area.
3. Making caramel rice lollies from scratch.
4. Sampling the Merchandise.
5. Soon to attack the local fruit.
6. We saw all these made in the old traditional way - and they tasted great.
7 and 8. We got a sampan for 3 of us to go along a channel to take us to another delicious seafood lunch.